1. GENERAL - SCOPE
- The following terms and conditions apply to all business relationships between the customer and CodeAXIS, following named as “us” or "the Company". The governing law is that which was valid when the contract was put into effect.
- Using the website or services provided by the Company, users declare that they fully accept the terms and conditions the Company currently has or will have set up in the future. Should a user or a user representative disagree with these terms and conditions, they should then not make use of the Company’s website and its services. Users or the Company’s services or visitors of https://codeaxis.gr or https://shop.codeaxis.gr site will henceforth be referred to as Customers, regardless of them ordering services or products from the Company.
- Dissenting, conflicting or additional customer terms and conditions, even if acknowledged, are not part of the contract unless their validity is expressly agreed upon.
- The various top-level domains (“domain suffixes”) are administered by a multitude of different, mostly national, organizations. Each of these organizations allocating domains has different terms and conditions for registration and administration of top-level domains, their respective sub-level domains and the procedures for domain disputes. As far as domains concern the contract, following additional terms and conditions apply:
The registrant of a domain (any CodeAXIS customer who purchases a .com or .net domain, hereafter designated as "the Domain Registrant") agrees to all of the following:
- The Domain Registrant is prohibited from using the domain to distribute malware; to operate forms of abuse such as botnets, phishing, pharming, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement; or to engage in fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting, or any other criminal activity. If the Domain Registrant abuses the domain, the registration of the domain may be suspended as a consequence
- Enom Inc. reserves the right to deny, cancel, redirect, or transfer any registration or transaction. Enom Inc. may also place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold, or similar status as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion:
- to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g. RFCs),
- to correct mistakes made by Enom or any Registrar in connection with a domain name registration,
- for the non-payment of fees to Enom,
- to protect against imminent and substantial threats to the security and stability of the Registry TLD, System, Enom nameserver operations or the internet,
- to ensure compliance with applicable law, government rules or regulations, or pursuant to any legal order or subpoena of any government, administrative or governmental authority, or court of competent jurisdiction, and/or
- to stop or prevent any violations of any terms and conditions of this Domain Name Agreement between the Domain Registrant and CodeAXIS, Enom's Operational Requirements, or pursuant to Verisign's Registry Agreement with ICANN.
- The Domain Registrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the .com .and .net Registry Operator, Enom Inc., as well as ICANN, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating to the Registered Name holder's domain name registration. Both the Registrar as well as individuals or entities that have been explicitly authorized by the Prior Registrant or New Registrant for this purpose shall be considered designated agents of the registered name holder with regard to the management and registration of a domain name with regard to ICANN, registry or other parties involved in the registration process.
- For additional information the customer should refer to the ICANN Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) (https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/dndr-2012-02-25-en).
2. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- Our offers are subject to change. We reserve the right to make technical and other changes within reason.
- Upon ordering, the customer is bound to the tentative offer. We will confirm the receipt of the customer's order immediately. The confirmation is not contractually binding. The confirmation and acceptance of the contract may be incorporated together.
- We are entitled to accept the offer of a contract (the order) within a period of 5 working days after receipt. We are also entitled to reject the order after examining the reliability of the customer.
3. SCOPE OF SERVICES
- As far as the subject of the contractual relationship is concerned regarding the registration of domain names, we conduct the procurement of the desired domain only. For the actual allocation of the domain name, the customer can only expect it if this is confirmed by us. We do not have any influence over the allocation of the domain. A liability and warranty for the actual allocation of ordered domain names is therefore excluded.
- We guarantee an annual average of 99.9% network availability for the infrastructure of our computer center. If the security of the power supply network or the maintenance of network integrity is in jeopardy, we can temporarily restrict access to the service as required.
- The services offered are those valid at the time of the order based on the offer information, the order form and the applicable monthly special offers.
4. DATA INTEGRITY
- Where data is transmitted to us, the customer is to back up their data regularly. The server will be backed up regularly by us when this is part of the offer. In the case of data loss, the customer must transfer the respective databases to us again free of charge.
- The customer is obliged to carry out a complete data backup before any changes are made.
- The customer will receive an user ID and password for security purposes. This must be kept confidential. The client will be held liable for any malpractice resulting from the unauthorized use of the password. If the customer becomes aware that unauthorized third parties know the password, they have to inform us without delay. If the customer is at fault for third-party password abuse, the customer will be liable for all user fees and damages. In suspicious cases the client is able to request a new password, which we then send on to the clients.
- Our data protection policies are in accordance with the GDPR (European Union's General Data Protection Regulation),
- Personal data of customers will only be collected and used, if they are required for the creation, content arrangement or modification of the contractual relationship. The client is obligated to update these data in its online administrations interface.
- The client’s Email address will only be used for information on orders, for invoices and – provided that the client does not object – for customer care as well as for our newsletter, if the client so wishes.
- We do not give any personal client information to third parties, with the exception of our service partners as far as they are required to determine the remuneration and settlement with the customer.
- The client has the right to information and a right to amend, to suspend or to delete his saved information. If deletion conflicts with a legal or contractual duty to save information, or other legal grounds, the information will be made inaccessible.
6. PUBLISHED CONTENT
- It is the customer's responsibility to identify the Internet content as their own or as third-party content. The customer's full name and address must be present.
- The client undertakes not to publish content that may violate the rights of third parties or otherwise violate the law. The placement of erotic, pornographic, extremist material or material not deemed in good taste is not permitted. We are entitled to block access to the account of any customer who violates this.
- The same applies in the event that the customer publishes content which is capable of violating the rights of individuals or groups of people, or that insults or denigrates these people. This applies even without an actual legal claim. We are not obligated to review our customers' content.
- The sending of spam mail is forbidden. This includes in particular the sending of illegal, unsolicited advertising to third parties. With regards to the sending of Emails, it is forbidden to provide false sender information or to conceal the identity of the sender by other means. We are entitled to block the access if it is not respected.
- For damages or lost profits, we assume no liability.
- If the customer’s web content is in violation of paragraph 6 of obligations, particularly in violation of legal prohibitions or morality, they shall be liable to us for all of the resulting direct and indirect damages, including property damage. In addition, the customer agrees to free us from all claims by third parties – no matter which kind – that may result from illegal internet content. The exemption obligation includes liability for all legal defense costs (e.g., court and attorneys' fees).
8. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The current valid prices are accessible at any time at https://www.shop.codeaxis.gr
- Depending on the contractual agreement, a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual account will be issued. Monthly payments are conducted solely by issuing a debit authorization. All other payments are carried out through issuing an invoice. Payment is due immediately upon receiving the invoice.
- We are entitled without warning to deduct default interest on all overdue payments as indicated on the invoices. If the client is a consumer/end-user, the amount of interest charged will be 5 percentage points above the base rate. If the client is a contractor/business, the interest charged will be 8 percentage points above the base rate.
- We are also entitled, in case of default payments, to block the internet presence of the customer and to block all other functions.
- Invoices are sent by Email as attachments.
9. CONTRACT DURATION/CANCELLATION/PLACE OF EXECUTION
- Where not otherwise contractually agreed, the contracts are in place for an indefinite period of time.
- The contract is cancellable without giving reasons by both parties at any time during a period of 30 days to the end of the month, but at the earliest on expiry of the minimum contract period stipulated in the contract. A cancellation can be done in writing by letter, email or via the secure online administrations interface, provided this option is available.
- We are also entitled to terminate the contractual relationship for good cause without notice. One important reason for termination would be in the case of two consecutive months that the customer did not pay a substantial part of the compensation owed. Another important reason, among others, can also be that the customer contravenes or ignores warnings about infringement of the requirements of section 6. Another important reason, that can result in block or determination without notice, may be that the customer uses content, which affects the performance or the safety of the server.
- The place of business for all services under this contract is Chios, Greece for all disputes arising from this contract is for the relevant local Chios court if the customer is a contractor, a legal entity of public law, or public legal special fund. The same applies if the customer does not have general jurisdiction in Greece or when the domicile or habitual residence at the time of the action is not known. We are also entitled to take legal action in the country of residence of the customer.
- If the client intends to devolve his contractual rights to another person, he requires our consent. Devolution of contractual rights can only be done in writing by letter or via the secure online administrations interface, provided this option is available. When devolution is carried out by letter, the previous and the new contract partners must both provide a signature.
10. RULES FOR RESELLER
- The customer is entitled to third-party contractual rights using the internet presence provided to him by us. In this case, the client still remains the sole contractor. The client is committed to all the terms of the contract, arising from the terms and conditions as well as from our order forms, passing these on to all third parties and obliging them to comply with the terms. This also applies to the requirements in section 1 of these terms and conditions.
- When changes need to be made regarding the participation acts of third parties, the customer is obligated to cooperate. The customer will provide us with the third party's address and contact details on request. We are entitled, in the case of changes, to contact third parties directly to demand their written agreement to the changes.
- The customer is responsible for all third-party contractual violations. The customer is financially liable to us for all damages resulting from third party violations. In addition, we are exempt from liability for all claims which may arise from third parties and others.
Right of withdrawal - You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g., a letter sent by post, Email or via the secure online administrations interface). You may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired. Services rendered withind the withdrawal period are subject to normal charges and are not refunded.
12. QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS
If you requested to begin the performance of service during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been provided until you have communicated us your withdrawal from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
Valid as of 01/01/2021